We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Monday, January 12, 2009

New beads upload this week!

It's been quite crazy juggling time with kids classes and the mental exhaustion is taking a toll on me. But I shall endeavor to have my bead sale this week because I miss holding one!! =p (Next week will be even crazier to prep for the Lunar New Year... *__*)

So do look out for it this Thursday, likely in the afternoon.

As I don't think I'll be settling into a fixed routine in the weeks and months to come, I would have to put my regular alternate Tuesdays bead sale on hold too. As a guideline, I would still like to hold between 1-2 bead sales per month. Announcement of bead sale day will be made in this blog so do visit often or bookmark this site for updates. ^__^

Cheers!

p.s. I know I still owe someone her bead customisations... =p dear, I will do that for you before my bead sale. Thanks for your patience.

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP