We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bead Sale Today!

Hi all,

Since my post on being "partial" Peranakan, a couple of customers commented that they have noticed how the Peranakan loves bright bold colors. They also noticed that most of my bead creations have quirky and bold colors and if it's got anything to do with my origin? LOL! That's a very very cute observation coming from 2 separate individuals!!

I told them I would like to think that it's my sub-conscious mind of being one made me come out with all the color combinations!! ^__^ I do like making statements with bold colors for sure when it comes to designs, my home and accessories for fashion (though not necessarily on myself). So......now you know a little bit more about me ya! =p

Do enjoy the beads coming right up! Imagine all you must in the colors of a sarong kebaya to appreciate them. =)

Cheers!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP