We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Exchange & Refunds

ACKNOWLEDGING RECEIPT

If possible, I would appreciate if everyone would take the initiative to inform me when you have received the package. Else, I will not be able to assist with any loss of packages that are not reported to me within 5 working days after I send it out.

EXCHANGE & REFUNDS

I ensure that all my clay beads are inspected to be in excellent condition before I ship them out therefore, I will only consider requests for exchange or refund if you receive damaged goods in the mail. You must inform me within 3 working days upon your receipt and arrange to send it back to me. Upon accessing the damages, I will either offer to refund or exchange to other beads with similar value, at my discretion. Refunds do not include of shipping & handling fees.

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP