We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A new year... A new beginning

Come January 2009, it will be a very busy month for me settling into new routines with my children, who will both be in different session at school. Not to mention the new timings for their enrichment and activity classes. Then there is Chinese New year toward the end of January so there'll be spring cleaning and preparation that I have to see to.

I guess my clay bead making schedule will have to take a backseat for a while so that I can have a better gauge of time. And when I do, I hope to bring you more beautiful beads! (Of course, I won't dismiss the idea of making some in between some spare time!! Just that I can't make any promises right now.) Do keep an eye on my blog for updates.

I will end this post with a sunset photo which I had taken during my vacation in Jeju, Korea in November. A toast to all for a brand new year and a bright new beginning.

Happy 2009!!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP