We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Next Bead Sale

Hello everyone!

I managed to make some beads last week and am ready for a bead sale tomorrow! =)

As in my previous post, I invited all new and existing genuine buyers to join me in my *Facebook group to enjoy special privileges. Yesterday evening, for the first time, I offered a private bead sale to all the members there prior to my upload in my blog tomorrow. This privilege will be offered only from time to time and not for every bead sale, just to be fair to those who do not want/or like to have a Facebook account. But it's never too late to join us there for future private sales! (BTW, the private sale ends at 6pm SGP time today.)

I will still upload all the beads I've made in my blog but do expect to see several items that are already reserved. I will try to make an upload between 9.30 - 11.00 am.

*The reason for this member group is my answer to having a mailing list and the frequent requests I get for early release of beads by those who could not commit to my regular bead sale day and time. Much thoughts have been put into creating the concept of a privileged group where you can also discuss related subjects with me or other group members. Only group members will be able to see photos and other detailed content.*

Cheers!
Adeline

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP