We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Are you on Facebook?

Hi all,

I am cordially inviting new and existing buyers of my clay beads to join my newly formed group on Facebook. *As members, you will be able to enjoy never-before perks or promotions that will only be announced via your Facebook account.* ^__^

Sounds good? Join me HERE or create for yourself a Facebook account HERE, if you don't already have it.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers!
Ade

p.s. I will not be uploading any new beads temporarily because of the inconvenience and the need to search for my inspiration again. As soon as I can come up with some creations, I will announce a bead sale day and time again. Thank you for your understanding. =)

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP