We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Updates

Hi everyone!

first of all, I want to thank all those that have sent in for their customisation requests for the pendants and the novelty angel beads. =) While some of the angels are on the way to its owners, I am still working hard to complete the rest... do bear with me just a little bit more. Am quite sure I should be able to complete by end of next week.

Also thanks for the recent vote between more novelty angel beads and the usual fare of beads! I hear you!! =) So I will be resuming my usual beads for next weeks' upload. Do look forward to that!

The weekend's here! Do have a great one. =)

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP