We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today's upload coming up!

Hello!

First of all, would just like to inform that there are limited items for upload today due to the customisation commitments I've had the past 2 weeks.

For the benefit of those who are new to my blog, I would like to remind that this is my last official upload till next year. This is because I have other personal commitments to see to for the most part of December. BUT I will try to have some impromptu uploads when time permits - though I will not be able to fix any dates right now. Please check back on my blog regularly for announcements.

Do enjoy my creations today. =)

*Please be reminded again that order forms received during upload time will not have priority.*

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP