We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Special Customisation (II)

Thank you all for your overwhelming orders that I have to close this offer earlier. I will not be able to accept anymore orders at this point. Please check back my blog for more beads on the next upload.


Hi everyone,

I have been receiving overwhelming enquiries about my funky angel beads - specially created for the Christmas range. Thanks for liking it!! As such, I plan to open up customisation for it just because! =D

Please send me an email with your preferred options as below :
  1. Choice of outfit color (black or white)
  2. Choice of wing color (choose one only)
  • blue & white jelly swirls
  • fuschia & white jelly swirls
  • black & white jelly swirls
The height of the angels will be approximately 16-18mm. All angels will have black hairdo and beige skin tone. Each angel will also have a matching crystal embedded on the dress. =) Each buyer can only purchase a pair of funky angel beads. (Hope you can understand that I have committed to the other pendant customisation orders that are streaming in too.)

Price for a pair of angels for S$20.00
Extras : a complimentary pair of matching lentils.
Price is inclusive of standard postage.
Lead time : upto 3 weeks.

Please send in your order by8/11/07, Thursday midnight. Once I've confirmed your order, you will be required to make a 10% deposit to secure your order.

Thanks once again for your support!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP