We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

My favourite clay artists - Info EXPOSED!

During the course of my clay bead making adventures, I came to know 3 very favourite clay bead artists that made a difference in my hobby life. They have been true inspirations and have shown me support in my work. I'm really glad to have found my own community of clay crafters whom I look up to. They are all artists' with their own rights and excel in their own ways with clay crafting.

With their blessings, it gives me the greatest pleasure to dedicate a space in my blog to each of them. If you have found them through my blog and wish to acquire their fantastic works, do support them too! And have them know you found them here. =)

Karina of Kabi Designs, USA (New York)

Celia of Cêbijux Beads, Portugal (Seia)

Sagit of Sigaliot Designs, Israel (Karmiel)


To end this post, I would like to share 2 quotes that is food for your thoughts - to friends and customers that had shared with me the woes of work, study and crafting life. (You know who you are.) Chin up gals!


"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can be great" ~ Mark Twain

"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." ~ Leo Buscaglia

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP