We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hello everyone!

Amidst my packing of home, my brain was working hard to come out with new creations too... and I'm happy to let you know that I made some new beads today. Yay! (much to my husband's amusement though) I admit that I am experiencing a bit (ok ok a lot) of withdrawal symptoms. Imagined that I had packed my crafting supplies neatly in the box and then I started digging them out again. haha! I need to release creativity here else I will break down. =P

So yes there will be a surprise upload tomorrow morning around 10am (SGP time) so please stay tune! There won't be a lot of beads but they are making a debut in my blog and definitely one of a kind pretties. It should be quite fun to work with them. =)

Am actually excited to upload them but they are in the glossing process right now so I can't take pictures to upload today. So see you all around tomorrow ok?

Cheers!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP