We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

A new poll on my blog & announcements

Hi all,

I am thinking of migrating my sale of beads to Ebay.sg as I feel maybe it will work out better for all buyers to have a chance in acquiring my beads. There will be no bidding involved - you would just need to click on the 'Buy It Now' and know straight away if you got the beads. The only inconvenience here is that you would have to be a registered Ebay member which has no fee involved.

If the poll results are positive, I will see into how best to work out with Ebay listings and keep you all informed. Please do note that it will take some time to get some things sorted out.

Appreciate your participation in this quick poll ya! =)

Also, I may not be able to respond to emails promptly from this Sunday onwards till Friday. Do bear with the slight inconvenience if you have an enquiry for me. I'll try my best to revert asap.

Have a great weekend!

Cheers!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP