We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Let me enjoy my hobby here!

Dear visitors,

there have been a few anonnymous persons that left messages in my tag board yeseterday which is unrelated to what I do here. I have specifically stated that unrelated posts will be deleted. (I don't agree with slamming by the way.)

This blog is here for me to sell my handmade bead creations and I wish to keep it clean & nice for everyone. If anyone has issues about copyright stuff with other fellow beaders, please liaise with them directly. My earlier posts of supporting originality stands because I wish to abide to the Beader's Ethics which is a standard process for beaders' worldwide.

If it helps to widen your knowledge about it, please read up another FAQ article here

Please respect me & my blog. Let's move on.

Thanks.

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP