We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I will be away!

Hi all,

I will be out of town from this weekend till end of next week. (yay! my kids & I gonna visit my travelling husband. :p)

Therefore, I will not be accepting any requests for customisation of beads from now till I return as I have backlogs to clear. Hope you all will understand. :)

I will still be contactable since I'll bring my laptop with me on this trip. So if you have any enquiries, please send me an email and I'll try to revert as soon as I can.

Have a good evening! :)

Ooops! Forgot to add that there will be no upload of new beads next Tuesday. Next upload will be on 19.6.07.

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP