We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Monday, April 23, 2007

While ordering, please....

... do use the online order form as provided in the blog. This is better for me to keep track of your orders rather than having to receive to and fro email requests - which has been rather confusing of late. If there's any message you would like to include in the order form, you can always do so in the 'Special Instructions' column. Then wait for me to contact you about your orders. I'll always try to revert within the day of your order, or the very next day at latest. :)

To make things easier, for those that have ordered from me before, you can exclude your address as I have them on records. I will make sure to confirm your addresses before I send your orders out.

I would appreciate everyone's understanding. Cheers!!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP