We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Friday, April 20, 2007

....

... just want to say thanks for all the overwhelming support of my clay beads! While I strive to make more (but yet keep the designs unique), I hope you girlies will understand if I cannot revert to you as soon as I wish. Definitely I will try to revert to any queries or orders by 1-2 days so please bear with me. I do have a family to mind - 2 children & 1 big baby! hahaha (oops!)

Note that orders received by email are first come first served. So please don't be too disappointed if you don't get what you wanted to buy. Just keep looking out for new creations during the weekday ok?

Cheers to all and a good wkend to you!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP