We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Short Hiatus

Hello everyone,

Hope everything is keeping you well!

the school semester exams are around the corner so I will probably not upload any new beads this month to help prepare for my son's sitting. =) It's his first official exam so you can imagine how jittery I am. LOL! However, customisations are still open if you are keen to order clay beads. I hope to bring you more exciting stuff soon!

By the way, I am having a members' special on Facebook. Members (or member wanna-be) please hop down to my FB group and check out what's in store!

Till then, have a great week ahead!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP