We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Take a quick poll please!

Hello there,

I discovered that I am able to better my bead sale management and remembered that some of you feedbacked to me that you prefer my bead sale to be held in the morning.

If you gals could help me and do a quick poll listed above, I will accommodate the time that has the most votes. (Else it will be status quo.)

By the way, I should be having a bead sale next week, though not on Tuesday as I have an appointment with my orthopaedic. =) Do look out for the date announcement.

Have a good week!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP