We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Monday, July 28, 2008

News

Hi everyone,

it has been an uneventful weekend for me. I slipped and fell awkwardly on a staircase and fractured my foot!


Now I will have to be in cast for 6 weeks and using the crutches is actually not an easy task at all. More so now that I have to re-adjust my routine and rely on my husband, family and concerned friends for assistance. (Thanks so much you all.... I can't imagine what I'll do without you. *BIG HUGS*) The frustrations are building up on me already but I will do my best to keep myself in shape. (mental wise. =p)

Tomorrow's bead sale will still go on as usual but maybe earlier than stipulated so do check back now and then. However I will need to request that all orders be sent via normal standard mail. I am not able to make my trips to the post office for registered mails. So I hope all the buyers will be understanding toward my predicament and bear with the inconveniences. I also wish that I can get out of this rut soon. =)

Thank you for reading this post. =)

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP