We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thanks for all your queries!

This morning has been exceptionally busy with loads of queries on repeating some exclusive sets I've put up for sale today. While I thank all of you for your interest in my beads, I will need to re-emphasise that the exclusive sets will stay exclusive to the successful buyer because of the unique clay color mix that I had made solely for each batch.

That said, I've received several requests to repeat AC448. As a rare exception, I will be able to remake these so if you are keen to purchase, please send me an email by the end of today. Price remains at S$10 for 4 pcs of lentils.

Thank you!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP