We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Surprise upload

Hello! I hope this post finds everyone well.

I truly have been busy with customisation of beads.... thank you for all your orders and patience. I have also found a new hobby (hand stitch pouches) which has taken up some of my time as well. But its all in good fun and addictive while you are at it. =)

That said, I am squeezing in time today to make new beads for a surprise upload this Friday afternoon. So be sure to come back and do some clay bead shopping with me. =) Most likely I will load the beads up between 3-4pm. If there are time changes, I will re-announce again.

See you and have a good week ahead.

Cheers!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP