We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bead Sale & announcement.

Hello! I'll be uploading my beads today around 2pm SGP time. Please look out for it.

I would also like to announce that I'll be opening up for bead customisations very soon. More details will be out in the coming days. =)

With bead customisations involving more attention, the next bead upload will fall on 20th May 08. However, if time permits, I may have a surprise upload in between these times so keep a look out too. =)

I hope you'll enjoy my beads today. Do remember to collate your order into one email and send in only after all beads are up.

Thank you all!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP