We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Your enquiries answered here.

I had quite a number of enquiries for my dove beads yesterday. I apologise that there was not enough for sale. But I will work on some more for the next sale on 25 March. It really made me happy to receive your compliments on them. =)

I also received a few other enquiries about where I got the shape "cutters" for the doves as well as the heart shaped ones. The "cutters" I use are all from my hands! In case you are wondering, I've never used cutters nor bead rollers to achieve any bead shapes. I meticulously shape each bead by hand and making sure that they are consistent in size and shape as much as possible. Thus also the reason why, I don't make more than a dozen for each design. I also try to keep my prices as affordable as possible and also not forgetting the time and effort I put into making them. =)

Thanks for all your emails! Do keep them coming...

Cheers to all and have a great week!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP