We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year Greetings

Greetings!

I hope 2008 is treating everyone well so far. I have moved back to my sweet home in the east but there's still a lot of things to do in the new-old home. It's the only thing keeping me extremely busy these 2 weeks and thank goodness I am back on track after a bout of fever.

Have you made your new year resolution? I have made several (kiasu, I guess) and will share 2 with you.

  1. I would like to spend more time nurturing my children academically.
  2. I hope to rise to another level in clay bead making... =D
I already feel like its going to be another busy year!

If you have been visiting my blog the past few days, you will notice that I've made some minor changes here and there.

Firstly, the good news is I've decided to absorb the local standard postage fee! (yay!) For registered mail option, you will need to add S$2.50. (Overseas postage option and shipping fee remains unchanged.)

Secondly, I am going to do without the online order form you needed to use to place your orders! (yes there is an itsy reason behind this change =p) With less hassle on your end, you now only need to send me an email when placing orders for my beads. The usual conditions to placing your orders will still apply.

As for the next upload on 8 Jan 08, if the little bar of blinking hearts below my blog header did not give away any clues, then let me share that it will be a Valentine's Day edition! Yes we all have to prepare for Valentine's Day promotion soon, don't we? =p So expect to see heart shape beads in every set and more. =)

Till then, have a great weekend!! (aren't we all still in a holiday mood?)

Love,
Ade

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP