We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Whoops!

I received several emails from customers who told me they were clueless about choosing and matching the canes to customise their own beads.... whoops! I guess I took for granted that many of you knew how polymer beads are made. Well I don't mind showing you an example of how a lentil bead is made so that you get the idea ... view the pics below. =)


I know... some of my friends will be wondering why I am sharing this information ... well I will say that I have nothing to hide. If you google on this subject or any others for that matter, you will find other professionals sharing their tutorials with you. For those that had not checked out such tutorials before, do take this as an eye opener on the wonderful world of clay bead making. Which is precisely why no 2 beads can ever look exactly alike. =)

For this, I shall make it up to you. I will be having the last surprise bead upload for the year some time next week before I move back home to my sweet home in the east. I will announce the day and time again once I've scheduled those that have placed orders for the bead customisations. (Don't worry, it will all be the end product for your instant use! =D )

Cheers!!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP