We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Bead Customisation Special - how to order

Good morning everyone. =)

Before I post my clay canes designs, here are some points to take note before you place your bead orders.

  • A set of beads of the same design will contain 4 pcs. Maximum order per person is 3 sets.
  • You will be happy to know that you can have a mix of bead shapes within a set cos I personally love assortments!
  • Shapes that are available for the making : lentils, hearts, square or rectangle
  • The standard bead sizes for the making will be approximately between 18-20mm.
  • You can choose up to 3 cane designs for a set of beads.
PRICE FOR A SET : S$19.00
Price is inclusive of local standard postage.
For international orders, please ask me for special postal rates.
(As we get near to the festive period, you may expect delayed packages from the post office - locally and internationally.)
  • A minimum 10% deposit is required to secure your order. Deposit must be made within 2 days upon my email confirmation of your order.
  • Lead time : up to 15 days
  • As this customisation is on a while-stock-lasts basis, I will reserve the right to recommend and/or substitute a similar cane design should the choice of your cane design be no longer available. (I will of course, try to ensure you get what you've selected.)
All email orders should reach me by 6pm (Singapore time) of 4th December 07, Tuesday.

As I will be out for the most part of the day, I will only be able to revert to you by evening.

Cane designs coming right up! Hope you'll have some fun today!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP