We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bead customisation (3/12/07. Monday)

Thanks for staying tuned to my blog. =) I will be having another special schedule for bead customisation on the above stated day. This is what the special is about :

Instead of offering the end product to you, I will be injecting some year end fun by posting a range of clay canes that I have made and you can mix and match the design & shapes to make the beads uniquely yours! More information on how to place your customisation orders will be published on the day itself.

I hope I have "whet your appetite"!

Make a date with me on 3/12/07, Monday morning.

The weekend is near... have a good one. =)

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP