We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Schedule for bead uploads

Hi everyone!

Thank you for waiting patiently. =) I am pleased to announce my bead upload schedules!

My next surprise upload will be this coming Friday, 26 Oct in the afternoon between 2-4pm. So do look out for my latest batch of beads. =)

As I had mentioned in an earlier post in September, I will be uploading my beads on alternate week instead of every week and changes in timing. The days will still be the same - on Tuesdays.

So after the surprise upload this Friday, the start date of the bi-weekly upload will be on 6 November. The time will change to afternoons instead, between 2-4pm. I will post the upload dates on my blog for your easy reference.

Do also bear in mind that I will likely stop my uploads in December for my moving back into my renovated home... I can't wait to move back in so that routines can be on track again. =)

See you all this Friday!

Cheers!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP