We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blog Updates

Hello everyone. =) It's been a while since I updated my blog. My family and I have finally moved into our temporary lodging place and almost settling in. I must thank my other half, who helped ensure that the internet connection is up and running so that I can resume my internet activities. =P

Thanks for the many emails I have received during my absence from blogging. As I am aware of your anticipation, I am trying my best to plan an upload next week. My creative juices are still trickling in so nothing is concrete at this point of time. (I am mentally and physically quite drained with the moving!) I will re-confirm the day and time again. =) Do be a little bit more patient with me as I sort out my priorities. But if you have any inspirations for me, do send them my way... it could just be the magic potion I need!

Thats it for now!

Have a great time for the rest of the weekend.

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP