We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Friday, September 14, 2007

A surprise for all!

Dear friends and visitors,

I've decided that occasionally (aside from my regular uploads for Tuesdays), I will spring a few sets of surprise batch of beads on my blog. Now, I won't be able to tell you when the exact day and time for it because these are impromptu makings. I will only be able to announce it on the day itself. So do check back on my blog from time to time.

Today I will be uploading an limited edition batch of beads. There will not be many sets but I hope that those who have been following up on my works and unable to acquire them so far, may have the chance to do so today. =)

Please check back in the afternoon (between 3pm-4pm Singapore time) and as usual, use the order form in my blog. (it's working fine now *wink*)

See you later!!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP