We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hello & M.I.A.

Dear friends and customers,

thank you for dropping me with your emails in anticipation of seeing my new batch of beads. =) I also cannot wait to share with you because I think I've set my own record by producing one of the largest number of beads to date! =P

There are a few new range of beads I've added in for this batch. You will see 2 sets with fun shape focals, a set of pillows made using image transfers, new shapes & many sets of matching assortments! If you would like to see more of the fun shape ones, please let me know so that I can work on improving them.

The reason why I've more beads to showcase today is because of my expected absence during the weekly uploads. As a reminder, I will (probably) not be able to make any new beads for the month of October as I will be relocating to a temporary home until my current home's renovation is over. However when time permits (or when the hands start to "itch") I will spring surprise uploads - but please do not ask me when will my surprise be as it will be impromptu makings.

When I do return for my regular update on Tuesdays, I will probably change my upload schedule to alternate Tuesday instead of every Tuesday as I foresee I will be very busy with home and children affairs. This will also allow me to produce more beads at one go and you can save on postage too! =) I will confirm this new arrangement again in due course.

I hope you will not forget about me when I go MIA for a while and I hope you will continue to check back regularly for any updates or surprise uploads during this time. ^_^

Thanks everyone for giving me such a wonderful experience creating beads for you and knowing that they have been well received by your customers makes it even more worth while.

Apologies for this long post this morning! Beads are coming right up around 10am (SGP time).

Love,
Adeline

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP