We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hello!

First of all, would like to thank everyone for your email enquiries and patience (especially those that wrote to me having withdrawal symptoms :p) over the past week.

I would like to reiterate for the benefit of new customers/visitors that the reason why I do not have a mailing list available is because I have clearly announced that new beads will be uploaded on every Tuesday (unless otherwise stated) between the time of 10am-2pm (Singapore time). Moreover, I do not accept advance reservation of beads so it defeats the purpose for me. It does make more sense though, to have a mailing list when you sell your jewelry creations or other clothes & accessories because you may not have a specific day to sell them.

This weeks' batch of beads contain more pillow beads than before. I've also a few limited edition cherry blossom series of beads.

I hope you will enjoy today's upload and do please collate & submit your orders one-time only after all is uploaded to be fair to all the buyers.

Thank you!!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP