We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Early closure for customisation requests.

As from tonight, I will have to decline new requests for customisation of beads. Sorry to disappoint those who were planning for custom beads to be made. I sincerely apologise for this change of plan and I will open customisations again when I have cleared all the current batches of orders that I have quoted and/or accepted deposits.

It really was unexpected to receive all your overwhelming requests so I need some breathing space and inspiration to work on all your requests! I am grateful and very happy that so many of you place so much confidence in my clay art. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :D

Here's wishing all a great National Day tomorrow!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP