We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Change in schedule uploads (temporary)

Dear all,

My family and I are preparing to relocate to another apartment to make way for renovation work in our home. Due to this personal commitment, my weekly upload schedule of new beads will be staggered until further notice.

28 Aug 07
11 Sept 07
25 Sept 07

I may not be able to upload new beads for the month of October 07 but should be able to resume again in November 07. I will keep you all posted in my blog.

Do also expect another round of staggered dates in December 07 when we will prepare to move back home. ^_^

Thanks for all your support and I really appreciate your encouragement!

p.s. and to all that enquired about customised beads, apologies that I can't open up this now because of this personal commitment... am really tied up... do bear with me. =)

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP