We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesdays are my off days from clay! :p

Hehe... I am self-declaring Wednesdays as my off day from uploading clay beads to sell. Wednesdays are busy days for me as I have so much to do with my kids too. This is also an opportunity for me to process all the pending orders & experiment what other designs I can offer in my clay beads when I do find the extra time.

So girls! Please take note of this and you too can take a breather! *wink* For those with pending reservations, you too can take the opportunity to close your transactions.

Take note ya! *hugz*

*UPDATE* forgot to include public holidays too.

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP