We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

New payment condition for buyers & buyer's profile

Dear buyers,

I have been struggling to cope with orders that have been pouring in. I constantly seek to improve your buying experience with me, as I really do not wish to mess up any of your orders - especially since I try to accommodate to all your different requests. It is rather difficult for me to keep up with the pace. Sorry for my incompetency... :(

So, I have been thinking all day today what I can do to improve the situation I am in. This is what I came up with and I hope it will help.

Orders placed on Mondays & Tuesdays
Payments to be received by Wednesdays

Orders placed on Thursdays & Fridays
Payments to be received by Sundays

This will take effect on 3 May 2007 (Thursday).

I regret to inform you that I will not take on requests to hold on to your reservations beyond the stipulated ordering days. Once payment is received, I will ship items out the next day.

BUYER'S PROFILE
I am in the midst of creating a buyer's profile whereby when you place your future orders, I will have on records to refer if you wish to leave your beads matte or glossed - instead of me asking you everytime you order. So on your next order, I would appreciate if you all will indicate your preference and I will take that as a permanent reference unless otherwise stated.

Thanks once again for your continued support!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP