We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Welcome!

I will be dedicating this blog site to my clay beading interest - something that I've recently picked up.

Most of my bead creations are one-off designs and in very limited quantities. If you are a crafter looking for something to add pizazz to an otherwise simple design, this is the site for you!

I will also do customisation if you need certain colored beads or shapes. Just drop me an email to adessentials@myway.com and we will work it out together. :)

Till then, hope you'll enjoy browsing through my bead creations.

Cheers!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP