We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Next Bead Sale

Hi all!

Thanks so much for your patience and I hope things are keeping well with you! ^__^

Just yesterday a regular customer ping me and asked why I have not made beads for a long time!! Well I have been busy with family and making jewelries that I don't know where my time flies to!

It is quite tough for me to schedule the timing to make clay beads as I prefer to set aside at least half a day and do as many as I can in one sitting - but usually it will continue till the next half of the day too. For jewelries, it's different as I can stop and then pick up where I left and continue making them when I am free.

Anyhoo, I have made plans to work on some today! =D Apart for some customised beads order, I also hope to achieve making some for sale next week!

Once ready, I will announce the day and time of upload. Don't miss it ok? ;)

Have a great weekend!!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP