We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Thank you for your polls!

Now I know where I should be heading. =p Thanks everyone for your inputs!

As for the coming bead sale, I hope you'll be a little patient with me this month as I already need to re-schedule my time to prep my children for their mid-year exams. (kiasu? well kind of. But its exactly one month away so it should be just right.... or is it already late? *__*) I will try though, to hold one within the next 2 weeks and will announce again. Appreciate your kind understanding.

Cheers to all for a good work and/or school week! =D

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP