We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bead Sale Today!

Hi there,

Thanks for dropping in! I'll be having my bead sale in a short while.

I have several unique sets today that comes with rose focals. I enjoyed making some for myself so much and then decided that I should incorporate them into these sets for sale today too! I hope you'll find it refreshing. =)

As mentioned in my previous post, I will be giving away goodies from my personal collection to celebrate this little store that is turning 2 tomorrow! Happy Birthday to us!! =D

I have packed 3 special pretty bags of assorted clay beads that I had been keeping for my own collection. There are about 8-10 pcs of glossed beads which is worth at least S$20.00!

To own a bag, you would need to be the first 3 buyers to order a minimum of 2 sets and transact your purchase by today!

The red bags are all sealed up so I will pick a bag at random while preparing your package if you qualify for it.

Don't miss out on this ultra special giveaway!

Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP