We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Monday, February 23, 2009

My blog store is turning 2!!

Come 6 March, this little clay beads blog store of mine will be into it's running for the 2nd year. How time flies!

So much has evolved since I first started and I feel that I am still very much on a learning journey. There's a lot more to discover in polymer clay and I really wish I can have more time to explore this wonderful medium. This year, I plan to pick up more designing skills so that I can also start creating personalised stamps - which is in the pipeline but I still need some time to do my homework. =) Till then, I hope to count on your support when the time arrives.

You may be wondering if I will be having celebration to mark the occasion? Well....... yes, I plan to have my next bead sale on 5th March and I will be giving away goodies from my personal collection!

More information will be revealed on bead sale day so I hope to see you then.

Cheers to a good week!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP