We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello and updates!

How's life treating you right after the CNY festivities? =p Well mine sure was a "never go hungry" affair! LOL... it's time to lose some weight!!

There are new routines with my children's school schedule now with CCAs and supplementary classes going on. I am starting to make new beads again so tentatively, I am planning a bead sale next week. Time and date will be annouced soon.

Keeping in mind of the economic downturn, I am also reviewing how best I can make it more affordable to you without compromising much of my cost, the effort and designs that I whole-heartedly put into every creation - though I wouldn't quite say my prices are at all steep! (no no, I've had people telling me they are a tad low in price but, oh well.... I also know that if its too high, then there'll be a lesser chance for people to own them!) What matters most is the buyer knows they are acquiring unique beads and to be able to enhance their creations is bliss. =)

Cheers to a good week!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP