We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Bring home an angel!

For those that have been following my blog since last year, you would have remembered that I had 'funky angel beads' customisation in preparation for Christmas. This was how it looked!

This year, I won't be having any customisations but I will be making a whole lot of it for your picking! They are definitely different from last year's as I feel its a lot cuter and sweeter! Here's a sample of how it looks on my first attempt :


My daughter adores it and have started wearing the mini angel on a chain! (the one in the pink lace body if you must know her choice. =p) The mini ones will look really sweet on little girls so its another gift giving idea. I am very excited as well to incoporate them into my creations! =)

I plan to complete my lot of angels soon and present it for sale here by end of next week. So please stay tuned for annoucement of the sale. This round, it will only be about angels.

** There will be a special privilege for Facebook group members! So members, please look out for updates at the group page soon.**

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP