We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Next Bead Sale!

Hello everyone!

As my son's exams are coming to an end, I am more relaxed and in the midst of planning/making fresh clay bead designs.

There will be a come back of some popular sold out beads I had made in the past but I am keeping it in very exclusive quantity. I hope it will add a bit more novelty to your jewelry creations.

I am planning to have the next bead sale this coming Thursday morning between 9-10am so please remember to make a date with me.

Hope you are enjoying the long weekend! =)

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP