We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bead Sale today!

Good morning!

I'll be uploading my new batch of beads in a very short while. I've kept each item very exclusive and all comes in a set only. As mentioned in my previous post, several items are uniquely shaped beads which were a sell-out from my earlier batches. I believe these are my original creations that will stay very unique to its owners. =)

Kindly collate your orders in one email and send it along to me once the last item is uploaded.

Hope you like my latest creations.

Note : Sale does not apply for new batch of beads.

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP