We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh no! (Personal ranting)

I was at a high today. After 5 weeks of hanging around at home, I was uber confident I can start walking until I went to hospital for my check up this afternoon. Found out that I still need to be in my cast for the next 2 weeks and then in a plastic case (just so that I can remove when I am resting or showering) but I will not be able to walk for the next few months more. (sob sob sob! I miss shopping!! I miss my routines!! I need a hair cut!!)

Doc said my recovery looks on track and I shouldn't take the risk of re-injuring my foot (cause I asked him with forlorn eyes if there was any way I can start walking again like, right now!) A full recovery will take 4 months!!! GOSH! I guess that is how bad my fracture is. =(( I wonder if you can imagine how deep my heart sank after I came out from the doc's room. (Maybe Em can - bumped into her.)

I am beginning to have a different perspective about taking care of myself. Especially since I am a stay-home-mom, my children depend on me while my husband works hard to bring back the dough. I really cannot afford to have any major ailments or the likes else the family suffers with me. I feel I also take my well-being for granted - was never disciplined to take vitamins to supplement my health but I shall embark on that journey as soon as I am back on my feet! I don't want to take any chances when I know what I can do now will make a difference in my life as I get older. (I wanna stay young!!)

Thanks for listening me out. =)

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP