We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Favourite Family Routine (a Nuffnang blog contest)

Today is Mothers' Day and I was thinking to myself how appropriate it is to have received a Nuffnang invitation to blog about the above subject after having spent the whole day out with my family. =)

Actually, what I look forward most is whipping up a home cooked meal for my husband and children. Dinner time is probably the only time in the day that we can sit down together as a family and update each other about our day and enjoy each others' company. We have our usual dose of friendly banter which never fail to make our children squeal with laughter. That's what I love to hear too! Of course, it makes my favourite family routine even more complete when they don't leave any morsel of food on their plates! *wink*

My children are very excited about this contest as I am typing this. We hope there will be some free tickets coming our way. They are already looking forward to putting the tickets to good use for the June school holidays. And I would probably expect to hear more laughter from them. =)

Cheers!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP