We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bead Sale Today

Hi all,

I will be uploading my beads very shortly. Do note that they are all made exclusive in a set each with a mixture of matching beads to go with. I hope you will like it. =)

As I will be traveling from this weekend onwards, I would appreciate if all transactions can be closed by tomorrow (Thursday) so that I can send all packages out by Friday latest.

Any email enquiry or orders received during my absence will also be attended to on 6 June as well. Thank you for your patience and I will see you around when I get back - hopefully with more inspirations for my clay designs. =)

I will revert to the successful reservations by this afternoon.

Cheers!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP