We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thanks for your votes!

It has been decided that I will sell my handmade clay canes on a separate blog HERE. It's still under construction so do bear with me a wee bit more while I work out the final details. ^__^ I should be ready to sell my first canes by end of this week or early next week. Please read up my purchase information when you visit!

Today's upload will be between 2-2.15pm. Please be reminded to collate your orders into one email and send in only after the last item is up, to be fair to all the buyers.

See you later!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP