We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today's creations

I am excited to upload today's creations because I feel I have tread on new waters to explore other ways of achieving color combinations. I am happy with the results so far and I hope that you will like them too! Lots of flowers in this batch.

If you have also noticed, I had changed my blog banner again because its spring!! It signifies fun, cheery and girlish eye candy creations that is meant for all to enjoy.

I will also be having a poll going at the side bar so do give me your feedbacks.

Stay tuned for my beads coming up around 2pm...

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP